I’m not sure if there’s any apps that are more simple than this one – CalmSlide aims to relief stress and reduce anxiety. It’s a helpful tool in your pocket, providing a simple yet powerful interface to help regain your calmness. The app features a pulsing white circle against a black background. Whenever the circle pulses, it creates a tiny vibration.
How to use CalmSlide?
- Find a quiet and comfortable place where you won’t be disturbed. You can either sit down or lay back. Ensure your smartphone is in hand.
- Launch the CalmSlide app on your device. You will see a minimalist interface with a pulsing white circle on a black background.
- Place your finger on the screen. The circle’s position should correspond to your current stress level: higher on the screen for more stress, lower for less.
- Slowly move your finger down the screen as you focus on relaxing and calming your mind. As your finger descends, the pulsing and vibrations will slow down, guiding you towards a more relaxed state.
- When you feel calmer, you can either keep your finger at a lower position to maintain this state or gently remove your finger from the screen to end the session.
- After ending your session, take a moment to reflect on how you feel. With regular use, CalmSlide can help you manage stress and anxiety more effectively.
If you need support for the app, please contact [email protected]
The app does not collect any kind of data and does not intend to do so in the future. If any measurements are done in the future the data will be stored on your phone.